Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm Freak'n Tired !!!

I used to sleep. I love sleep. If it was legal I would divorce my husband and marry sleep. I would sign an iron clad prenup for sleep if it asked me. I would swallow for sleep. Yep. Yes I would.Children don't let you sleep. I am not the same. I'm angry and impatient and rude. I used to smile and laugh and now I drink as much caffeine as possible and I'm shaky and the verge of violent. I'm starting to become paranoid because of the lack of sleep. I'm sure that I have given up my entire career and personality and speaking in full sentences to look after children for 14 hours for the REST OF MY LIFE and the house will always be a dump even though I haven't peed in 9 hours because I haven't stopped cleaning.I love it when my sister (who doesn't have children.....yet) says "I'm tired". I want to punch her in the throat. I know D.I.N.K.'s (double income no kids) can feel sleepy but yesterday at 5:00 in the evening I had to talk myself out of barfing because I was so tired. I had shaky legs and was losing my voice by eight..... then I made dinner and did laundry.I'm seriously going to join Lava Life and date Sleep.... or maybe just have internet sleep...zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment